Friday, April 2, 2010

Teona's Final Weigh in Results!

Our first set of compitition is done and I wanted to post my results, this is what I blogged on my weigh in blog- just copied and posted.

Well here it is... drum roll please.... this week I lost 3.8lbs! this gives me a % of 2.25% for the week and a total of 27.2lbs and 14.15% I also lost 1 1/2 inches- the whole inch around my belly- thats where I need it most. Man oh man did I kick my butt this week but it feels great especially after gaining last week. I can't wait to see everyone's numbers!

Teona's Before/After Pictures:

I can't believe what 25 lbs has done and I can't wait to get 25 more off! What a hottie I will be ;)!

These are the only picts I could find of me before we started.(I am always taking the photos) The one with me in the blue shirt was for Wayne's Birthday Jan.3 - so right before we started. I wore this same outfit later in my after photos:




These are my after photos- I took these last night. The first one is of me in the exact outfit I wore above. The pants no longer fit :)- the second is me in some pants that do fit:


7 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Woo Woo, look at that hottie! It really is amazing how much of a difference it makes. I'm glad you have a before and after it makes it way more noticeable. I'm so proud of you. 27 pounds is a lot of weight to lose you are doing awesome!

Krista said...

WOW! That's dramatic. Way to go! You look HOT! ;)

Julie said...

dude T that is awesome! You look great!!! What is your best advice of what you have found working for you?

Kourtney said...

Congrats! that is so awesome.

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Just from Jan- WOW YOU ARE AMAZING! You look fantastic.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

You're awesome! Good job, keep it up, and you look soo good!

Anonymous said...

YOu look soo great!! Congrats! Keep it up! It's so fun when you see the numbers dropping isn't it! WHOO HOO!!