Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teona's Weight Loss Results:

I have been doing a blog challenge with some friends and family and it just ended. Here are my final results:



I will go ahead and post my final results: this challenge I lost 9.8lbs for 6.06% loss. Since Jan. I have lost 40.2 lbs for a 20.92% loss.

Not only have I lost 40lbs but I ran a 5k- something that I have trained for since Jan and always wanted to do: I finished 6th in my age group and 18th overall- I ran it in 31 min- which means I ran 10 min miles! This was my fasted time! I am just so excited to finally be taking charge of my life and my body and doing things I have always dreamed of doing.

8 comments:

Brant & Kristin Humphries said...

You look amazing! Good job! We will have to go over all of your weight loss secrets come Oct. so that I can look as good as you! :)

Julie said...

ow ow! T you look great! I am so happy for you! :) and jealous too lol you'll have to help me kick it into gear once this baby comes!

Kourtney said...

That is awesome. You rock cowgirl! You are an inspiration to me.

The Humphries said...

Thanks everyone! It was alot of hard work. I would love to share any tips I can- i really just started excersising and eating better but I have learned alot on the way.

Jessica said...

That's AWESOME! Way to go!

Krista said...

GO Teona! You look HOT!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

You are amazing!

Liz said...

YAY for you, Teona!! You look fabulous! Congrats on the running, too, that is hard work!!