Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What we've been up to since the move!



Exploring Northern Utah!

Our first weekend together in Payson we decided to visit Cabela's. It's one of Wayne's favorite stores. We all had a great time looking at the fish in the Aquarium and the many animals throughout the store. We hit up Zupas (a sandwich, salad, and soup joint that many people recommended I eat at.) for lunch. It was really good. We stopped at Ikea, Quilted Bear and Sportsmans Warehouse too. It was a really fun day!

Making Strawberry Jam!

Today we went to the store and found a great buy on Strawberries and I couldn't turn it down! I decided it would be a great opportunity to teach the boys how to make jam. It was so much fun working with the boys and our jam turned out great! We ended up with 18 jars! I am also dehydrating some, I have never done with before but found a dehydrater at a yard sale for $10.00 and thought it couldn't hurt to try I love dried fruit so here we go!




2 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Yum, you bringing me some of that jam this weekend it looks delicious! Fun pics!

Mellissa said...

Yum with the strawberry jam! Ben's mom makes delicious strawberry freezer jam but I've never ventured there.

It was weird to see your place because in one picture it looks a lot like your house here. I was confused for a bit! I'm so glad the boys had fun helping you. You're nice to let them help.

Can't wait to see you in two days!!!