Friday, April 10, 2009

Taylor in his crib!

This is so funny to me. I had recently looked at a friend's blog where she had pictures of her daughter sleeping in these crazy positions in her crib, I just laughed when I saw them they were so cute. The next day I found Taylor in his crib in a crazy position so I just had to blog about it! I don't know how he could possibly be comfortable that way. A few days after that I was downstairs and heard the boys upstairs laughing so I went up to see what was going on, I found Taylor swimming in blankets and stuffed animals that his brother, John, threw in there. The funniest part of it all was when I went to take the picture Taylor put his fingure to his lips as if to say "shh dont tell" so cute!! I love the fun times with little kids!



7 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

That's adorable! How fun. I love the sleepinc pics we have soo many!

Julie said...

soooo cute and funny!! Boston totally sleeps crazy too and I have not taken any pic's - good idea!!

Kourtney said...

What cute kids. It will be sad to see you move.

Kirah and Jeremy said...

I'm so glad you started a blog I haven't really seen Taylor. Except when he was born. So Cute!! You guys did a good job.

jharp said...

How cute. Your kids are getting so big.

Liz said...

I can totally sleep like that. Right! He's adorable!!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

That is so cute, I love looking at pictures of little kids sleeping funny in their cribs.