Saturday, April 4, 2009

We found a Home!





I just wanted to share the good news!! For those that haven't heard yet we had a bid accepted on Monday March 23rd for a Cedar Park Townhome in Cedar City.After a year of looking! We will be closing on it April 23rd. We are very excited to own our own home. it is aprox. 1350 square feet, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, it has a laundry room and a beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops and tile. We are not sure the exact date we will be moving but probably the weekend after closing.We feel very blessed, we know Heavenly Father has been watching out for us and helped us get this home right at the right time, Wayne will be presenting his senior project the same week we close on the house, over with school and a new home to start on a new road.

6 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Yay! Congrats congrats!

Julie said...

Teona - the townhome looks BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!! I am sooo happy you found it- ya baby!! I can't believe I didn't know you had a BLOG until I saw it on Chelsea's lol - glad I found it missy!! lol. Seriously though- happy day - you have a blog, you have a home, your hubby is done with school - great feeling I bet!!! Miss you!! Tell you cute kiddos hello from me the stranger :)

Kourtney said...

congratulations! We are so excited for you. We are sad to see you move out of the ward. If you would like to have the boys come over while you pack let me know. I can help pack too I am just not sure how useful i will be and three boys running around might make it hard. Congrats again

Stathis Five said...

This is beautiful you are going to love it. Congrats

TOlson said...

Congrats on the house! It looks so cute!!

Tara Olson

TOlson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.