Friday, December 17, 2010

I DID IT!!

This year I have been working with some family and friends on a weight loss blog- where we can have people to report in to as we work on loosing weight and making more healthy choices. This was my post from this morning:

Well today was my weigh in and I DID IT!!!So I lost 2.2lbs this week to reached my 50 lbs!!! in fact I reached 51 lbs lost!!! This gives me a total % lost since Jan. 26.53% lost!! That is a quarter of me!! Wow! I have 1.2 lbs to get to my year goal of 140 and I am so excited to get there! I never thought I could but one pound at a time one day at a time I did it! HOpe everyone else is moving forward on their weight loss goals- if not do it now- it is a choice to improve your health- JUST DO IT!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

T - you rock! :) I know i've asked you once - but forgot lol - what's the best tip you would give?!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Amazing T, you inspire me!

The Humphries said...

Julie- Really all I did was set 5 simple goals that I met each day.
1- Drink atleast 64 oz water a day
2- Eat a fruit or veggie with every meal
3- Workout at least 20 min a day (I did think time because I got a Jillian Workout that was 20 min long)
4-Portion Control- only one helping of food, no seconds. I could go back for more fruits or veggies
5-Blog- I had to report in each night on my blog about how I was doing, what I went through good or bad- I reported my weight loss weekly. I have a blog and would be happy to have you join and report in- having someone who was expecting me to report in helped SO MUCH!

Melanie said...

Pictures!! I want to see. Wow, what an accomplishment. I'm happy for you.

Sheri said...

I agree...I want pictures. YOu don't even need to do before. Just current!

Coxes Child Care said...

What's the blog? I would love to read more of your journey.