Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kelsi's Wedding





Well Kelsi got married on Jan. 22nd. The wedding events started the night before with a wedding dinner where close friends and family enjoyed a dinner and program together. Then Sat was the big day! It was such a wonderful day! The whole day just went so great! The sealing was so special with tons of our family there and the reception- well it rocked! It looked beautiful (if I do say so myself) and it was a ton of fun! It was so great to see so many old friends and lots of family members. We are excited to welcome Emil into the family! My boys absolutely adore him and are excited to have a new uncle. Here are just a few pictures from my camera that day- I will have to post some from the photographer because I am sure she got alot of better shots!

2 comments:

Julie said...

so FUN! wish I lived closer so I could of joined the fun! I can't believe little Kelsi is married!!! and T you look gorgeous!

Kourtney said...

You ladies look so beautiful