Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Lucky Charm


I found this idea on thedatingdivas.com! I love this website it has so many fun ideas on how to keep dating your hubby! They suggested that even though St. patricks day isn't a Holiday for gifts-why not make it one! So I bought some green things around the store and some Lucky charms! Wayne has been working nights 6pm-6am. It has been pretty hard for him. I hope him coming home and finding this basket on the table will help him have a great St. Patty's day!

Happy St.Pattys Day to you too!

3 comments:

Erin Shakespear said...

CUTE! That is awesome. I'm sure he LOVED it! :)

Julie said...

cutest basket I've seen in a long time! go T!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

haha we think alike. I went and decorated Jeff's car with random St. Patrick's day stuff. Why not have a good excuse to pamper our husbands huh? You're welcome for introducing you to that site ;)