Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Creating a Music Video

Our neighbor brought us an invitation for their annual film festival and potluck. They want each family to make a 3-4 min. video to share that night. Wayne doesn't have much time between work, school, and his church calling so I came up with a puppet music video show,featuring the song-"Old McDonald Had a Farm"- where me and the boys could get all the props ready and then film when he was home. It was SO MUCH FUN! Granted the boys after only one take decided they were done- during that take you could see Taylor's entire face and at the end John knocked over half of the backdrop- Very Very entertaining and funny. No perfection made in this family. We will probably win worse made film- but it was still fun. I don't know how to get the film online but once I figure it out- probably after the festival, so we have it can debut there, I will share this video with you.

Here are some photos of all the fun:

John and Taylor painting puppets (They are both wearing old shirts of mine to cover their clothes)


John and Taylor glueing the puppets:
Our adorable Puppets:
Presenting- Old McDonald Had A Farm: (drum roll please)

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

I love Taylor's face in that second picture! Your puppets turned out really cute, and I'm excited to see your video. I don't have any ideas of what to do, so we'll probably end up coming as spectators. :)

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Looks like SO much fun. Love the puppets nice job!