Wednesday, August 19, 2009

me vrs kitchen aid!

Winner- Kitchen Aid!!!
Thought I would share one of those "i'm an idiot" moments with you!! Okay so I decided today that I would try for the first time to make french bread to take to a lady I visit teach. In the process of adding the flour some got caught on the side of the bowl and I decided since I had done it many times before that I would quickly push it down with my hand while the kneader was going. Well my hand got well run over and carried away with the kneader. I had to go to instacare to have it x-rayed I thought for sure it was broken but it's not, I might have fractured it, those can show up later sometimes, but I am doing a little better now. It is wrapped and I get to ice it for a few days and take ibprofen for the swelling and pain. What can I say!! Except "I am an idiot"! Lesson to be learned - dont put your hand where it does not belong! Just turn the darn thing off or use a spoon!!!

6 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Ouch T, that doesn't sound fun at all! I'm sorry!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Oh T - that is no good!

Julie said...

this post is perfect for a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

All I can say is - Owie!

Jessica said...

OH NO!!! I'm hurting for you:(
we all do things we look back on and say, "crap- did i just do that?"

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Hey T,
Thanks for encouraging me to figure out that collage stuff. My friend told me of a free program online called Picasa. I downloaded it and then played around with it to get that collage it was way fun. Try it out and if you have ques. I can try to help you. I'm not very good...